RackNerd LLC is a provider of Dedicated Servers, Private Cloud Solutions, DRaaS, Colocation, VPS, and DDoS Mitigation. Do you live and dream about hosting control panels, and the SSH command line? 🙂 We’re currently on the lookout for talented people with a sound technical understanding of web hosting servers to join our growing team. Compensation is DOE.
Please note that experience in the web hosting field specifically is a great plus.
Job Title: Systems Administrator
- Must be familiar with managing/working with Linux and Windows Servers
- Understand the difference between virtualization and bare metal servers
- Great familiarity with various virtualization technologies (OpenVZ, KVM, VMWare)
- Great familiarity with the cPanel/WHM control panel
- Ability to multi-task and answer inquiries in a timely fashion (our average support ticket response time is under 15 minutes).
- Deliver excellent customer support via email/helpdesk, and live chat
- You will be required to engage with our other departments as needed (strong collaboration skills)
- Work in a fast-paced environment, with the desire to expand your knowledge
- Prior experience and understanding of customer service, and a “customer is always right” mentality is key.
This is a 100% remote position, with the optional ability for Southern California residents to work out of our offices starting Q4 2020. Both local and remote candidates will be considered to fulfill this position.
If this resonates greatly with you and you have an interest in joining the RackNerd.com team, then please send your cover letter and resume to: jobs [@] racknerd.com
Before applying, please review RackNerd’s website at https://www.racknerd.com/ and get familiarized with the type of hosting and infrastructure as a service offerings that we provide.