RackNerd is a provider of Dedicated Servers, Private Cloud Solutions, DRaaS, Colocation, VPS, and DDoS Mitigation. We’re currently on the lookout for talented people with a passion for sales to join our growing team. Compensation is DOE.
RackNerd operates a datacenter location in Los Angeles, CA with a network that is specifically optimized to provide the best routes to Asia. As a result of our excellent network connectivity to Asia combined with our rapid fast customer service, we have amassed a great number of customers from the Asia region. We are looking to grow our Asia-Region Account Managers to continue to be able to service our growing number of customers from this region.
Please note that experience in the web hosting field specifically is a great plus.
Job Title: Chinese Sales Specialist
• You must be able to fluently read and type Chinese (Mandarin) without the need of a translation application. Additionally, the ability to read and type Cantonese is a plus (though not required).
• You will be the primary point of contact and must establish a relationship for new customers assigned to you, or new customers that you find
• RackNerd strives to provide award winning customer engagement – you must be able to hold yourself to a high standard of customer service.
• You must be willing to research market trends and prospect accordingly
• You will be responsible for your customer’s satisfaction with our platform, and engage with our other departments as needed (strong collaboration skills)
• In addition to handling the inbound sales requests that come in via our Live Chat, Ticketing System, Email – you must also be willing to outbound new business on a daily basis.
• The team at RackNerd works with Linux and Windows servers on a daily basis. A sound experience with Linux and Windows systems is highly preferred, or at the very least, a strong willingness and desire to learn with our help.
• Prior experience and understanding of customer service, and sales processes is key.
If this resonates greatly with you and you have an interest in joining the RackNerd.com team, then please send your cover letter and resume to: jobs [@] racknerd.com
Before applying, please review RackNerd’s website at https://www.racknerd.com/ and get familiarized with the type of hosting and infrastructure as a service offerings that we provide.